Wednesday, July 14, 2010

sEcOnD yEaR...

Oh yeah,
Start from 12th July 2010,
I'm a second year student...

Oh yeah,
Times flies,
1 year had passed already...

But,
What had I learned?

Shy to say,
I have forgotten what I had learned last 2 semesters...

Oh my god,
I study just to passes the papers...
I study just to get the results I want...

I decide,
As a second year student,
I wanna work hard...
I wanna study hard...
I wanna get what I want...
I wanna get what I desire...

But,
It's the same decision I made when I come into UTM,
It's the same decision I made for the past 2 semesters...

Oh my god,
I fail to make my decision become reality for the past 2 semesters...

Will I be success this semester?
Will I make it become reality this semester?

Oh no,
Why I dun have confident?

Is it my destiny to be so lazy?

I wish the answer is NO!

Somebody please tell me...
Tell me it's not my destiny to be lazy...

Somebody,
Where are you?

I need you...
I need you so much...

I need you to give me power...
I need you to hgive me the will...

I need you to give me confident...
I need you to give me everything...

So,
Can you hear me???

If you can,
Please....

Please,
Answer me...

1 comment:

  1. that somebody is jesus. i m sure is him.
    if u believe then jz tell him, i m sure he ll answer u, prepare for ur needs and stronger ur heart. In him u cn found eternal.

    ReplyDelete